Data controller-identifying data
Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L.
Paraje Viña Vieja s/n 26359 Torremontalbo La Rioja
Tel. 941454532/ fax 941454537
Registration Data: in the Mercantile Register of La Rioja, Volume 191, Book 139, Section 5.ª, Folio 154, , Page nº 1948.
Personal Data that is processed
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (for example, your name or surname) or indirectly (ID card). Only those Personal Data necessary to provide the requested service will be processed. In the case of subscription to the newsletter or requests for information or contact made through the website, the following contact data will be requested: name, surname, country, telephone and e-mail. In the case of the data requested in the registration process and creation of a user account to join the sales club, in addition, the DNI or NIE, date of birth and contact details for billing (full address) will be requested. In the event that a user makes a purchase through the web, the Personal Data necessary to carry out the sales process will be requested, which includes both the administrative care of the order, such as billing and subsequent shipment to the recipient. For this purpose, the name and surname, ID card number, date of birth, mailing address will be requested.
Collection of personal data and purposes of processing
Before starting to use any of the services or make a purchase you should read this Policy, as well as the Terms and Conditions of Use of the web. The user guarantees that the Personal Data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. The communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user. When we collect your Personal Data, we indicate required fields with asterisks. Some of the information we request from you is necessary to fulfill: (i) an order purchased on our website or through telephone contact, (ii) to provide a service you requested (e.g., to send you a newsletter) or (iii) for legal requirements (e.g., billing). Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. may collect or receive your Personal Data through the web, its forms or in a purchase process of its products. In all cases, the information provided by the user is treated according to one of the following purposes:
- Commercial purpose to respond to requests for information about its products and commercial activities related to the commercial activity of Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L., which includes the electronic newsletter about products, events and activities. The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data according to this purpose is the consent requested to the user in the registration process.
- Similarly, when the user gives us his consent according to this commercial and informative purpose, Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. considers as a legitimate interest that we can use the contact data to wish a Merry Christmas, congratulate the user on his birthday or other special dates in order to accompany our customers at those times.
- Purpose of management of the contractual relationship to process orders placed by a user in a process of purchasing products (attention of the order, payment and necessary administrative procedures, including shipping) and also includes customer service, claims management, as well as to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis for this processing of Personal Data is the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations arising from a purchase process.
- Purpose or legitimate interest when the purpose of the processing is:
Customer service to respond to queries and questions about our products and activities.
The operation of our website / applications through technical and functional cookies.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. shall only send commercial and informative communications to those customers and subscribers who have previously requested such communications. Unless otherwise indicated, all the data requested in the registration process and in the forms available in the web are mandatory. The omission of any of them could make it impossible to provide the requested service or information. Therefore, during a purchase process or through the forms on this website, consent may be requested for the sending of electronic commercial communications. This consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any time by the user. Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. recognizes the great importance for its customers of the privacy of the personal information provided by its users, so that if any user should receive via e-mail any unsolicited commercial communication or would like to unsubscribe, please contact us, in order to avoid a repetition of this situation: e-mail: email@example.com
Recipients of Personal Data
In connection with one or more of the purposes described above, Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. may share the Personal Data with trusted third parties that provide us with services. These third parties will only have access to the information they need to perform the service, and the appropriate contracts regulating the access to the Personal Data, as well as the security measures to be applied, will be previously formalized. Similarly, for legal reasons, the law may require us to communicate your Personal Data in the context of legal proceedings. Other than in these cases, your Personal Data will not be disclosed.
In the absence of any request or exercise of rights referred to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will retain your Personal Data in our systems for the following periods:
When the purpose of the processing is the sending of commercial communications and the legal basis is the consent given, as long as it is not revoked by the interested party.
When the purpose is the fulfillment and execution of an order, the time necessary for the provision of the service and during the legal periods of limitation of the legal obligations arising from the contract.
Links to third party websites
The Website may contain links to and from social networks and other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit Personal Data to these websites.
Exercise of rights by users
In compliance with European and Spanish laws, the interested parties are entitled to exercise the following rights with respect to Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L.
- To be informed of the existence and purpose of all the processing of their Personal Data.
- To access to their Personal Data and request the rectification, deletion or restriction of its processing.
- To oppose the processing, as well as request the portability of Personal Data.
- To withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about the use of your Personal Data, you may send a request to email@example.com, indicating the right you wish to exercise. Similarly, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.