Object of the contract
The purpose of these Conditions is to regulate the access and the acquisition regime of the products and services provided by Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. to the user through its web page, constituting the legal framework that develops the contractual relationship. The products and services shall be those available to the user in the following web page owned by Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L www.bodegasamezola.com.
For any claim you may address to
Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L
Paraje Viña Vieja s/n 26359 Torremontalbo La Rioja
Tel. 941454532/ fax 941454537
Acceptance and availability
The present Conditions regulate the legal relationship derived from the contracting processes formalized by the users through the web page of Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. The Users expressly accept the full and unreserved adherence to the present stipulations, in the version published by Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. at the moment in which the user contracts the product and/or services in which he/she is interested. Therefore, the user undertakes to read carefully the contracting conditions, each time he/she proceeds to contract a product, since they may have been modified since the last time he/she accessed them.
By means of the acceptance of the present General Conditions of contracting the user declares:
That he/she is a person with the capacity to contract.
That he/she is of legal age to be able to purchase and consume alcohol in his/her country of origin.
That he/she has read and accepts these general terms and conditions.
The user will have access always and in any case, prior to the beginning of the procedure of contracting products, to the contracting conditions, being able to be stored and/or reproduced in a durable support.
Prices and taxes
The prices and tariffs applicable to the contracting by the user shall be those appearing in the page www.bodegasamezola.com at the moment in which the user accesses the specific product or service, and proceeds to initiate the contracting process and placing the order.
Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. reserves the right to modify the prices of the products and services published in the aforementioned web page, when it deems it convenient and making it visible in the web page.
The price of the products that appear on the website includes the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT) according to the product.
Shipping costs are included in the prices of the products for deliveries only and exclusively made within the peninsula. For deliveries outside the peninsula, and international deliveries, please consult rates (941 45 45 32).
Shipping conditions and delivery time
The maximum delivery time from the moment the order is placed is 7 working days. We use express courier services for the shipment, such as NACEX. You can contact the warehouse at any time to check the status of your order.
The customer agrees to enable the delivery, providing the full address and a contact telephone number for the carrier so that the order can be delivered during normal delivery hours. In case of non-compliance by the customer of this point Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. will not be responsible for the delay or the impossibility of the delivery of the order.
International orders and orders outside the peninsula
For deliveries outside the peninsula please consult prices and delivery times directly with the winery by phone (9126.96.36.199) or e-mail at email@example.com.
How to pay
The web of Bodegas Amezola de la Mora S.L. supports the following forms of secure payment:
- -Secure payment gateway system RedSys by which you can pay by credit card VISA, OR MASTERCARD. This operation is done through a secure server that guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided by the customer through encryption, avoiding its communication to third parties outside the legal relationship, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/99 on Protection of Personal Data.
- Bank transfer
All the information that you provide during the purchase operation will be stored for a minimum period of one year, being able to access this information at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If during the two days following the reception of the order the client detects that the received product is defective or deteriorated and wishes to return it, he/she should contact the warehouse at email@example.com or at the telephone number 9188.8.131.52.32 where the necessary steps will be taken to replace it with a new one in perfect condition without any additional charge.
Changes, Cancellations and Refunds for Wine Tourism Services
- Tours can be conducted in Spanish, English or French.
- On the day of the activity, 15 minutes of courtesy are expected, after which no one will be allowed to join the visit.
- Bodegas Amezola reserves the right to check the ages of the children and to charge the difference between the contracted service and the one that should have been, if any, at the arrival of the client at the winery.
- 100% refund if cancellation is made more than 7 days in advance. 6€/pax management fee.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made more than 48 hours and 7 days or less in advance.
- No refund for cancellations 48 hours or less.
- Changes can be made to the reservation, provided there is availability up to 48 hours before. No fee will be charged for the first change. From the second change, a 6€/pax management fee will be charged.