What are Cookies and how are they used on the BODEGAS AMÉZOLA website?
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Understand your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services tailored to their preferences based on the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of their browser.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work in a more agile way and adapted to users’ preferences, such as storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in the Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
What are the different types of Cookies we use at BODEGAS AMÉZOLA?
- Session Cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and are therefore deleted from your computer when you leave it.
- Permanent Cookies expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customization or registration, so as not to have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the Cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third party Cookie.
- Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with content on our Website Third Party Cookies may also be set (for example, when you click on social media buttons or view videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a domain other than our website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of Cookies may be installed, which we refer to collectively as “Technical Cookies”:
- Performance Cookies – these are Cookies that are used to improve your browsing experience and website performance optimization.
- Registration Cookies – are Cookies that are used when a website requires login.
- Analytical Cookies – are Cookies that are used to collect information about the use of our websites anonymously, for analytical purposes.
Some BODEGAS AMÉZOLA services may use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, etc. By using the social register, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification on the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and you can also cancel the access permissions of BODEGAS AMÉZOLA services from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
|_ga||Analytical||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. It’s used to calculate visitor, session, and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years from the start of the session|
|ga<container-id>||Analytical||Used to maintain session state.||2 years|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Functional||Used to store cookie consent preferences.||Own||Session|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||Functional||Cookie that stores products recently viewed by the user.||Own||Session|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Functional||Cookie that stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its items.||Own||Session|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Functional||Cookie that stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its items.||Own||Session|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Functional||Saves a unique code for each customer to retrieve their shopping cart information.||Own||2 days|
|store_notice[notice id]||Functional||Allows customers to dismiss the store notice.||Own||Session|
How can I disable Cookies?
One of the easiest ways to avoid the installation of cookies is “incognito” browsing. For example:
- Firefox and Chrome: File -> New Incognito Window
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> InPrivate Browsing
- Safari: Safari -> Private Browsing
- Opera: File -> New private window
In addition, each of the browsers has a page where it explains how to avoid the installation of cookies and how to uninstall them. The links to these pages are as follows:
- Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Shall we update our Cookies Policy?